Tuesday, June 26, 2018

It has been a long time!

   
 It has been five and a half years since I published an issue of this blog.  I have had a lot of changes in my life during this time but now things have settled down and I would like to continue the story. 
Mom and her girls 1960
     My mother, Bess Rogers Ericksen, wrote (in 1981) a delightful life story and presented a copy to each of us, her children.  I would like to take each "chapter" and publish it in this blog format.  Hopefully my sons and daughters, my grandchildren, and my nieces and nephews and their children will have a quick minute to read one chapter.  It will help them understand who she was. 
     I will continue with her second year in college.  She attended the University of Arizona in Tucson.  The year is 1938.  **in February of 2013,  I published a post about Mom and Dad's wedding as an anniversary special...it was "out of order" and I will now go back to where I left off in telling the story.**

No comments:

Post a Comment